NAET Basic Seminar
The Basic training is done through an online course. The course is a combination of the Basic and Advanced I seminars. Completion of the course will make you eligible to be an NAET practitioner.
The cost for the Basic online course is $2,700.00.
The cost for Refresher Basic (must already be a practitioner) is $1,350.00.
You can register for the Online Basic Sminar HERE.
Questions regarding eligibility to enroll - email: email@example.com
Questions regarding the registration process - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CA Acupuncture Board has approved 36 hours CEUs for the Basic online class.
NAET Basic Seminar Training Summary pdf
Please contact email@example.com for prerequisite requirements and questions.
Recommendations Before You Start
- Read Say Goodbye to Illness by Devi S. Nambudripad, M.D. (W.I.), D.C., L.Ac., Ph.D. (Acu.)
(Available in the online store)
- Review our Autism Video - click here
- Obtain acupuncture training IF NEEDED
- Submit all necessary online forms and documentation in order to enroll in seminar and to receive a certificate of completion
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Register online HERE
For questions about registering for seminars email: email@example.com or call 818-700-7770
In this online seminar, Dr. Nambudripad will train licensed medical practitioners to locate, evaluate, and alleviate food and environmental allergies using energy balancing techniques. Practitioners will learn to treat allergies without going through long term fasting, elimination diets, or lifelong avoidance of allergens. This technique uses strictly oriental medical principles: acupuncture/acupressure theory, energy balancing and good nutrition.
Learn how you can restore your patients to optimal health by incorporating NAET into your existing practice. You will learn many ways to enhance your present practice using techniques to eliminate the underlying causes of most chronic illnesses - allergy or energy incompatibility!
Some of the topics to be covered in this seminar are:
- Application of Oriental Medical Principles in the evaluation of allergies
- Evaluation of Oriental Medical theory in relation to energy imbalances
- Application techniques of selected acupressure points to eliminate energy imbalances
- Blending Eastern and Western medical sciences to achieve optimum benefit in pain control, handling possible emergency conditions, and complications during and after treatments
- Nutritional evaluation, diet management, and application of herbs and supplements in allergic patients
- Case management: Step by step instructions to manage pain syndromes, PMS, CFS, migraine headaches, muscle spasms, insomnia, hyperactivity, certain depressive disorders, addictions, eating disorders, etc.
The online seminar is available at all times for you to view at your own pace. It is a series of slides with text, audio, and videos. There are multiple sections with quizzes and a final exam. It is approximately 36 hours of content. You are given 120 days to complete the Basic online seminar.
- Purchase NAET allergy test kits. NAET test kits are unique and made exclusively by the NAET office. Other types of allergy test kits cannot be used with NAET treatments. NAET allergy test kits are available only to those who have attended NAET seminars.
Register online HERE
For questions about registering for Seminars email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 818-700-7770
When registering you will need to include:
- A copy of your qualifying license or diploma or certificate
- Your signed student agreement form